Welcome

In 1985, an idea was born. This idea was to encourage young people to understand the importance and the joy of singing praises to God. Within a year a small choral group was formed. It was exciting and new. Under the direction of a young man named Randy Hargett, this group became more than just a bunch of kids, we became family. We not only sang together; we laughed, loved and cried together.

Enjoy.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Old Style New Audience!

It took some time but I have managed to gather together many of our recordings. Although I am still missing a few. What's interesting, though, is the ones I had on cassette I converted to MP3's so I could listen to them in my car and on my IPOD. (I have to confess that I did a little tweaking in my home studio) Friends of mine from way up here in Michigan liked the stuff. Who can blame them really!

I am constantly being asked for copies so they too can enjoy the smooth grooves of "TAS". Do you get nostalgic? Me too.

I'm still missing a few of the album's but I'm sure I can track them down eventually. If you have copies let me know. To find out what I'm missing just look at the discography.

No comments: